Things we look for in start-ups
- Unique insights or perspectives
- Experienced entrepreneurs that have built and sold businesses
- Large, growing and durable markets
- Breakthrough technology
- Capital efficiency: the ability to make massive strides with limited resource
- IP or a dependable competitive advantage
- Lead investors that can add value
- Price, terms, and potential upside in line with stage and risk
- Prospective acquirer value and an exit strategy
Whether your start-up is a concept or you are early venture, and whether you’re focussed on software, hardware, mobile, biotech, or medical devices, we are fundamentally interested in learning more if you have the features we are looking for.
Tuhua is a fund that invests in New Zealand’s leading start-ups. Our partnership with The Icehouse and the ICE Angels enables us to provide an unprecedented amount of resource and support to start-ups. We’re here to give start-ups the tools for the hunt.
Level 4, The Textile Centre,
117-125 St Georges Bay Road,
All content @ Tuhua. All rights reserved.